Zero in the main tasks through quick reference tables, instructions, and lists. You will receive selective information that you need to save time and do the work, either at the desk or in the field.
The coverage includes:
- Exchange Server 2013 Deployment
- Basic elements of control
- Use the Exchange Management Shell
- Manage Exchange clients
- User and contact management
- Mailbox management
- Work with distribution groups and mailing lists
- Implementing security
About the Author
William R. is an award-winning author of more than 100 books, including Windows Server 2012 Pocket Consultant from Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Pocket Consultant.